IC-Green provides enhanced imaging of the choroid and its associated pathology due to its unique properties of near infrared fluorescence and its high plasma binding capacity.
- The infrared excitation (805nm) and emission (835nm peak) wavelengths of IC-Green allow superior penetration of the RPE and subretinal hemorrhages vs. fluorescein.
- IC-Green does not leak from vessels as readily as FA because it is highly bound to plasma protein vs. FA (98% vs. 45%), and due to its higher melecular weight (775 vs. 337)
- IC-Green can yield optimum imaging of choroidal circulation compared to fluorescein.
- IC-Green can provide optimal imaging of choroidal circulation, making it an excellent adjunct to FA.
Product InfoCatalog Numbers:
- Pack consists of:
- 6 x 25mg IC-Green vials
- 6 x 10mL Amps Aqueous Solvent